- Baby sleeping bag with turn-up sleeves
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Color: gray (the colors shown may vary slightly)
- Tested fabric quality: this fabric has been certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 (one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances)
- Airy, thin summer fabric: suitable from a room temperature of 18 °C
- Washable in the washing machine at 30 °C. Not suitable for tumble dryers.
- Two-way zipper for easy on / off and diaper changing
Lovely Leo Wombi
incl. VAT plus Shipping
Roooooarrr ... the lions are on the loose! Go on a journey through wonderful flower meadows with our Lovely Leo. Your little ones will sleep like a dream after the long walk.
Delivery time: 1-2 working days
- 30 nights return guarantee: If you or your baby don't like our Wombi, you can send it back to us within 30 days of purchase. We will refund you the purchase price.
- Free returns with PayPal: For more information, go to Questions and Answers.
- Protected sleeping bag design: Exclusively only available from us
- Full freedom of movement: thanks to the casual design, your baby can fully develop
- Warm in winter & airy in summer - closed sleeping bag design with a casual cut
- Perfect for unswaddling: gentle weaning from tight swaddle solutions
- For neurodermatitis: The closed design prevents your baby from scratching
- Tested fabric quality: fabrics certified according to the Oeko-Tex® standard
- Further product advantages
The clothing and temperature guide only provides recommendations. Every baby is different in its temperature perception. Ultimately, parents need to consider the child's individual needs and determine the number of layers of clothing based on the temperature of their sleeping environment.
“9 out of 10 mothers recommend our baby sleeping bag”
"My daughter is now 8.5 months old and we already have the second Wombi ... Without it, she can no longer sleep"
“My little one loves her wombi. We have had a Wombi since she was born and we are very happy with it. She feels good and falls asleep immediately. I don't want to give it up anymore. "
“The first night without a swaddle bag and with the new Wombi. We are excited. She has slept for 11 hours in a row for a long time. Keep it up."
“Thank you for the Wombi! We've been sleeping in the Wombi for a month and it's great because our hands stay nice and warm! "
“The Wombi is awesome! Our Frieda almost sleeps through the night when she wears it, has a calmer sleep and apparently feels very comfortable in the funny star part. I love it!"
“We have a summer Wombi and a winter Wombi. I don't want another sleeping bag. My son has freedom of movement and a night of better sleep than before Wombambino. We are very happy… Thank you ”
“That was Paula's great companion. [...] my number 1 as a swaddle/sleeping bag and now a loyal companion as a comforter.”
“We got our first Wombi for our sunshine and it was there for 3 months. Now we've got the next one. Nothing works without. "